My problem was that I really LOVED that bag but I didn’t want to buy another one because I needed something that was going to LAST! So I searched and I searched but I couldn’t find anything big enough with the options I wanted. You see, I have found my engagement session bag already. I use the ONA CAPRI as my eshoot bag and I love it! The issue is that it isn’t big enough for weddings.
I needed a bag for wedding days that will hold the following:
- A backup camera body
- Lens: 100mm 2.8, 50mm 1.2, 35mm 1.4 and 85mm 1.2
- A few “just in case” things (lip gloss, deodorant, bobby pins, safe pins, tide-to-go, chalk, tissues and water)
- A sleeve for my client’s folder with printed Bride and Groom questionnaire
So during WPPI, I walked past our good friends at Kelly Moore and I spotted my old bag that I LOVED…. only it was in a different material!! HOORAY!!! It was the material that my LIBBY computer bag was in and that bag has lasted FOREVER! I was so excited that my dream bag was available in a different fabric option and I bought it! I’m in love.
This is the KELLY BOY bag! That’s right, it’s for men…. not women. But you know what, who cares! I love it!! And this is why! :
- It has two strap options! Long or short.
- It has been redesigned to have a sleeve that unzips in the back to slide onto a roller carry on handle. This is GREAT for the airport!
- The cover material is durable and super TOUGH!
- It’s classy!
- It stands up on its’ own when I sit it down!
- It’s easy to access to grab lenses!!
- It has plenty of space for all of my gear AND personal items!
- A camera body (without a lens) can fit in the outer zippered pocket! So I always have a backup with me!
- There are rivets on the bottom to protect it when I throw it down!
- The strap has been redone and it made of canvas with gold clamps.
In need of a new camera bag for wedding days?! Check out mine HERE!