- Engagement Session Prep
- Full Gallery Wedding
- Initial Wedding Inquiry
- I'm Booked
- Bride & Groom Questionnaire Email
- Your Blog Post is LIVE!
- Couples With Pinterest Board Ideas
- Vendor Blog Post + Gallery
- We're Officially Official!
- Telling a client they aren't the best fit
- Sample Timelines & Tips
- Not Enough Portrait Time Scheduled
- You're featured & next steps!
- Album Process & Instructions
- Why Do A First Look
- The Couple doesn't want a First Look, yet expects magic to happen!
- The Couple has a CRAZY shot list & requests for photo recreations!
- The Client requests HEAVY retouching on a ton of images! And/or to edit outside of your style!
- The Couple has a relative who wants to "take a few photos" too!
- The Church has strict rules & a hard-to-work-with church lady!
- The Couple is requesting portraits in locations with poor lighting
- The Mother-of-the-Bride is over-stepping!
- The Couple isn't interested in doing an engagement session!
- The Couple doesn't want their images shared on social media!
- The Couple wants you to photograph a million family formals in 30 minutes!
15 CUSTOMIZABLE EMAIL TEMPLATES:
I have 15 Workflow Email Templates that save me HOURS of work each week when it comes to communicating with BRIDES, PARENTS and VENDORS and I'm making them available to you!! INCLUDING our coveted "Initial Inquiry Email Template" and our "Engagement Prep Template"!!
SITCKY SITUATIONS SOLUTIONS GUIDE:
Not only am I giving you my email responses, but I'm ALSO including a "Sticky Situations Solutions Guide" that will show you how I carefully craft my responses to 10 stressful situations that arise as a wedding photographer! In a matter of MINUTES, you could be cutting your workload down by HOURS!!